sOLDIERS of Destruction [soD]
Please log in or register.

New Members- after you register, please don't forget to apply.

To Apply- Login. Click on the group you want to apply for. Then click on new member training exercise. Copy and paste the template for applying, then fill it out in a new thread!!

If you don't apply, your account will be deleted after 5 days. Thanks
Please log in or register.

New Members- after you register, please don't forget to apply.

To Apply- Login. Click on the group you want to apply for. Then click on new member training exercise. Copy and paste the template for applying, then fill it out in a new thread!!

If you don't apply, your account will be deleted after 5 days. Thanks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to soD! We are a fairly new clan, growing bigger everyday! Check us out and apply for a spot while there are spots open!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for an Alliance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Application for an Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Application for an Alliance   Application for an Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:39 am

Clan name: Twisted Edge Clan (TEC)

Site URL: www.twistededgeclan.com

Your PSN: Magnum4ce

Does your complete clan agree with your decision to apply for alliance? Yes

Being that TEC is up and coming, we only have five Members as of today. The Team that we have in place today, said that it would be nice that we could set up weekly scrimmages with Soldiers Of Destruction and have each others backs as well. Being that we are starting up in full force once that MW2 comes out, we are playing COD's W@W and Modern Warfare to practice in. I'm figuring the 1st month will be nothing but learning the maps for both of our teams. But we could still play together randomly if some of our squads are on.

Thanks again,
Magnum4ce
Back to top Go down
Neo-Silence-
Admin
Neo-Silence-

Rank points : 60000309
Clan Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Application for an Alliance   Application for an Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:12 am

Thanks Magnum, Let me run it by everyone and see what they say, alliances are group decisions. So I will let you know soon!!
Back to top Go down
http://destruction.heavenforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Application for an Alliance   Application for an Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:28 pm

I'm up for it Smile....clan rivalry can be a good thing...but in ALOT of cases its not, it leads to name calling and stuff....it sounds strangely familiar monkey but it would be good gaming Smile cant wait for MW2!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for an Alliance   Application for an Alliance Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:26 am

The lessons of good ethics-playing the game fair, winning humbly, losing gracefully, developing respect for discipline and authority and playing and living by the Code as well as the words of the Code are not confined to those who play the game.

Everyone should see the full impact and potential of playing fairly. This is a challenge that we must pursue. The fairness we bring to our games encourages other players and teams to follow our lead.

The "Unwritten Code" is a honorable quality that suggest we be Courteous, Fair, and Respectful. Observing the nature of the game and show consideration for opponents. It is playing by the Code of Conduct, "Treat each player and team member as you would want to be treated."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Alliance Information   Application for an Alliance Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:03 am

Sorry I haven't been on here a lot. I've had so much going on lately. bounce I feel like the character to my left! Just plain busy! We will start holding our practices on Sunday and I would like a list of your Squad Leaders and Upper Command, your PSN's for Modern Warfare 2. So we know who to send invites out for scrimmages and so forth, if this is possible.

Now that I have my Upper Command at full staffing levels, I will send them over to register onto your site. Hopefully, I can see you all on line, but I've still been having issues getting friends into my rooms on MW2. Hopefully they will have all the issues resolved soon.

You all take it easy and kick some butt in your Battles.

Best Regards,

Magnum4ce
Back to top Go down
xTheWhiteDeathx

Rank points : 1
Clan Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Application for an Alliance   Application for an Alliance Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:21 am

Rough Riders Squad Leader just checking in and I look forward to working with you guys in the future.
Back to top Go down
juggalo
Admin
juggalo

Rank points : 60000117
Clan Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Application for an Alliance   Application for an Alliance Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:51 am

We can hold a scrimmage any time you like if you get on we could have 1 tomm?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for an Alliance   Application for an Alliance Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:53 pm

looking forward to play with u fellows
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for an Alliance   Application for an Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:24 pm

Looking forward to some good scrimmages!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for an Alliance   Application for an Alliance Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:42 am

[TEC] Black Ops Squad is requesting a Scrimmage this week on either Saturday, the 21st or Sunday, the 22nd with Soldiers of Destruction on MW2. Sometime in the evening would be good for us. Give us a shout on your boards and we will make sure our squad is there. We should have at least eight Squad Members there for the scrimmage.

Respectfully,
Magnum4ce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for an Alliance   Application for an Alliance Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:23 pm

[TEC]Rough Riders Squad is requesting a scrimage this Sunday, Nov. 22, at 7pm EST. Don't know how many can make it just yet. is this date and time good for you all?

Last edited by [TEC]Head_Hunter1988 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for an Alliance   Application for an Alliance Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:14 pm

Hey guys, I'm EPiC-RAMPAGE from Twisted Edge. Hm... Let's see... I'm 19 and I love MW2. I'm good at it and I have fun playing with my squad. Magnum4ce asked me to check out this website, so I did. I think it's pretty cool. Well... I look forward to scrimmaging you guys.

with respect,
EPiC-RAMPAGE
Back to top Go down
Neo-Silence-
Admin
Neo-Silence-

PostSubject: Re: Application for an Alliance   Application for an Alliance Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:52 am

that date and time is good for me, but i have to see who can make it first. let me see if i can get a group together and ill get back to ya soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for an Alliance   Application for an Alliance Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:11 am

Neo-Silence-, this is for two different squads that are asking. I have Curt on my friends list and one other one. My PSN is Magnum4ce and hopefully we can meet up. Thank you for checking.

Respectfully,
Magnum4ce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Team has been Restructured   Application for an Alliance Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:00 am

We have eliminated our Squads and are now one group as a Team. We are now set up on Game Battles and will be Game Battling 4 times a night with two separate Teams with a maxed out Roster for both Teams beginning next week after the holiday.

Our Team is out for the Holiday and will not to return until Monday the 30th of November.

"Twisted Edge Clan" would like to wish all the Members of "Soldiers Of Destruction," a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving Holiday!"

Magnum4ce,

Team Leader
Back to top Go down
Neo-Silence-
Admin
Neo-Silence-

PostSubject: Re: Application for an Alliance   Application for an Alliance Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:21 pm

magnum4ce, your alliance with us is being debated. please do not send anyone else to our site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for an Alliance   Application for an Alliance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for an Alliance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sOLDIERS of Destruction [soD] :: War Room :: Clan Bretheren-
Jump to: